Samsung Galaxy A03 (4/64 GB)
0/5 Reviews: 0
Add to Wishlist
- The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720x1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Samsung Galaxy A03 is powered by a 1.6GHz octa-core Unisoc T606 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy A03 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A03 on the rear packs a dual camera setup featuring a 48-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera, and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera.
- The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture.
- The Samsung Galaxy A03 runs One UI Core 3.1 is based on Android 11 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB) with a dedicated slot.
- The Samsung Galaxy A03 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
- The Samsung Galaxy A03 measures 164.20 x 75.90 x 9.10mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 196.00 grams.
- Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A03 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, Micro-USB, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor.
Octa-core (2x1.6 GHz & 6x1.6 GHz)
720 x 1600 px
There is no reviews yet. Be the first one to add a review.