Pro Runner BP 450 AW II
0/5 Reviews: 0
- A place for everything and everything in its place, is what the black Pro Runner BP 450 AW II Backpack from Lowepro is all about.
- The main compartment features padded, touch-fastening dividers for storing two Pro DSLR cameras with an attached 70-200mm 2.8 or 300mm lens, 5-6 extra lenses, Speedlights, and various accessories.
- Padded sleeves inside the front, zippered compartment holds an up to 15" laptop, 10" tablet, and a Wacom type tablet. Also inside this compartment is a zippered, clear-mesh pocket for cables, and related items.
- CradleFit construction suspends and protects your valuable gear from bumps and contact with the ground during transport.
- At the bottom of the main compartment is a useful, removable accessory case for your hard drives, cords, and other small items. Numerous interior and exterior pockets accommodate a wide variety of gear, and help keep your backpack free of clutter and well organized.
- Compression straps with quick-release buckles on the front of the backpack are used for securing a pro-sized tripod. The YKK locking zippers function smoothly and have fabric pulls for easy opening.
- Carry your BP 450 AW II Backpack with the padded grab handles located one on top, and one on the side. For comfort, the shoulder straps are adjustable, padded, contoured, and connect with an adjustable sternum strap.
- The added support provided by the removable, padded, waist belt helps make longer journeys less fatiguing. When not needed, the shoulder straps tuck behind the padded, mesh back panel.
- The mesh helps circulate air, cushions impacts, and wicks away moisture. On each side of the pack are compression straps which may be used for securing the back to a rolling luggage, trolley handle.
- And should the elements turn nasty, simply deploy the built-in all weather cover, and rest secure knowing your valuable gear is well-protected.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first one to add a review.