Infinix Zero 20
0/5 Reviews: 0
- The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.78-inch touchscreen primary display offering a resolution of 1080x2460 pixels. It comes with 8GB of RAM.
- The Infinix Zero 5G runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5,000mAh battery.
- The Infinix Zero 5G supports proprietary fast charging.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Infinix Zero 5G on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 48-megapixel primary camera; a 13-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera.
- The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor. The front camera also features autofocus.
- The Infinix Zero runs XOS 10 is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB).
- The Infinix Zero is a dual-SIM mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
- Connectivity options on the Infinix Zero 5G include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, GPS, USB OTG, USB Type-C, FM radio, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) , and 5G with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Octa-core (2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
1080 x 2460 px
There is no reviews yet. Be the first one to add a review.