sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 dg os hsm art lens for canon
0/5 Reviews: 0
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Standard zoom lens is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount cameras, however it can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 38.4-112mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in available light conditions and also provides greater control over depth of field when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Four aspherical elements control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Optical Stabilizer system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops to benefit making sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm is constructed from durable, fluorine-coated polycarbonate and also features a carbon feather film for smooth performance when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. Additionally, a brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware
There is no reviews yet. Be the first one to add a review.