iPhone 15 Plus 128GB
0/5 Reviews: 0
- Display size: The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.12 inches (iPhone 15) or 6.69 inches (iPhone 15 Plus) diagonally.
- The iPhone 15 and 15 Plus are each available in five color options: . Perhaps the most significant change for the lineup is a move from the Lightning port that has been present on every iPhone for over a decade to a , although data transfers on these models remain at the same USB 2.0 speeds that were available with Lightning.
- New for the non-Pro lineup in 2023 is the , which debuted in the iPhone 14 Pro lineup a year earlier. The Dynamic Island replaces the previous notch at the top of the display and houses the front-facing TrueDepth camera and other sensors. Software helps hide these physical components inside the black Dynamic Island, which fluidly adapts to display important information and allow for user interaction.
- The iPhone 15 and 15 Plus use the same that debuted in the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max, using 20 percent less power and delivering improved performance and 50 percent more memory bandwidth compared to the A15 Bionic chip in the iPhone 14 and 14 Plus.
- Camera improvements include a with a quad-pixel sensor that defaults to capturing 24-megapixel photos. The updated Main camera also allows for a new intelligently cropped from the full camera capture.
- Portraits no longer require switching Portrait mode, with the iPhone 15 when a person, dog, or cat is detected in the frame. The new camera system also brings to portraits, while Night mode sees similar improvements.
- A delivers enhanced proximity-based functionality, allowing iPhones to connect to each other at three times the range as before. With Precision Finding in the Find My app, you can track down your friends even in a dense crowd.
- on the iPhone 15 and 15 Plus compared to their predecessors, with video playback for up 20 hours on the iPhone 15 and 26 hours on the iPhone 15 Plus. As with the last several generations, the iPhone 15 models (both sub-6GHz and mmWave in the United States), and they use a new Qualcomm X70 modem. In the United States, iPhone models again as carriers now use eSIM.
- iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro can detect a severe car crash and call for help. Requires a cellular connection or Wi‑Fi calling.
- The iPhone 15 models are available in . In addition to wired charging via USB-C, is also supported. The iPhone 15 and 15 Plus support .
Hexa-core (2x3.46 GHz Everest + 4x2.02 GHz Sawtooth)
Nano-SIM and eSIM
There is no reviews yet. Be the first one to add a review.