Infinix Note 11 Pro
0/5 Reviews: 0
Add to Wishlist
Infinix announced its new phone, the Infinix Note 11 Pro, where the powerful Helio G96 processor with stereo sound was used, in addition to a 5,000-amp battery with 33W fast charging with the development of the camera and a special camera for zoom.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 173.1 x 78.4 x 8.7 mm with a weight of 209 grams.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- Plastic manufacturing materials.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the screen from the top and comes from an IPS LCD with an area of 6.95 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels, at a pixel density of 387 pixels per inch. Greater content on the phone screen, whether watching videos.
- The phone is available with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB of type UFS 2.2 with random memory capacity of 8 GB.
- The phone also supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card and is placed in a separate port.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a MediaTek Helio G96 processor with 12 nano technology with a Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processor, which is the same processor found in the Infinix Note 11S to ensure strong and distinctive performance in its price category, as MediaTek processors have been changed To get the most powerful performance, especially in games.
- The front camera comes with a single 16-megapixel camera with a dual-LED front flash.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.7 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with a 13-megapixel camera with an F / 2.5 lens slot, which is the camera for zoom work. As for the third camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel camera with a slot F / 2.4 lens, which is the camera for isolation and portrait work, in addition to a quad-LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting 2K videos with a resolution of 1440 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and supports FHD photography with 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and supports shooting in HD quality of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies and supports dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- The phone supports Bluetooth and supports GPS geolocation, as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS.
- Security and protection means: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated with the power button. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass and gyroscope.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- External speakers come with stereo sound to get stereo sound.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C with the OTG feature to run any USB Driver on your phone.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with fast charging of 33 watts.
- The phone comes with the Android 11 operating system with the Infinix XOS 10 interface.
- The phone is available in blue, gray and green.
Octa-core (2x2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
1080 x 2460 px
There is no reviews yet. Be the first one to add a review.