0/5 Reviews: 0
Add to Wishlist
- The phone comes in dimensions of 164 x 75.5 x 8.4 mm with a weight of 190 grams.
- The materials of the phone are plastic, as usual from the Y class from Vivo.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- A screen in the form of a notch in the middle of the screen comes from an IPS LCD with an area of 6.58 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels, at a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch, with a display aspect ratio of 20: 9 to display larger content on the screen, whether in videos or playing games and occupying the screen From the front end 84.2%.
- The phone comes with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB with random memory capacity of 8 GB.
- The phone supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card in a dedicated port.
- The processor comes from MediaTek, a Mediatek Helio G80, with 12 nano technology, with a Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor, which is the same processor found in the Samsung Galaxy A22, Samsung Galaxy A32 and Xiaomi Redmi 9 phones.
- The front camera comes with a 16-megapixel camera with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for macro photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel camera With an F / 2.4 lens slot, it is the camera for isolation and portrait work, in addition to a LED flash.
- It supports 1080p FHD shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and it supports 720p HD quality shooting at a 30 frames per second capture rate.
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone, whether in speaking, recording, photographing, etc.
- It supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies and supports dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.1 with support for A2DP, LE.
- It supports GPS geolocation and supports other navigation systems such as A-GPS.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C and supports the OTG feature.
- Security means: Supports the fingerprint sensor and comes with the power button. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass and gyroscope for operating virtual reality glasses.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh and supports fast charging with a power of 33 watts.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first one to add a review.