Apple Watch Ultra 2
0/5 Reviews: 0
- Apple Watch Ultra 2 paired with the latest Alpine Loop or Trail Loop is carbon neutral. Learn more about Apple’s commitment to the environment at apple.com/2030.
- Rugged, capable, and built to meet the demands of endurance athletes, outdoor adventurers, and water sport enthusiasts — with a specialized band for each. The S9 SiP enables a superbright display and a magical new way to quickly and easily interact with your Apple Watch without touching the display. Up to 36 hours of battery life and 72 hours in Low Power Mode.
- EXTREMELY RUGGED, INCREDIBLY CAPABLE — 49mm corrosion-resistant titanium case. Large Digital Crown and Customizable Action button for instant control over a variety of functions. 100m water resistance.
- BIGGEST, BRIGHTEST DISPLAY YET — Apple’s brightest Always-On Retina display is easy to see, even in direct sunlight. More room for adding complications to customize your watch face and enough space to view six metrics at once.
- THE FREEDOM OF CELLULAR — Cellular is built in. You can call and text without your iPhone, even overseas with international roaming. Stream your favorite music and podcasts. Get directions with Maps.
- FOR ATHLETES — Advanced metrics and views in the Workout app, including Heart Rate Zones, custom workouts, and new cycling workout views. Precision dual-frequency GPS provides incredible accuracy for calculating distance, pace, and route maps. Trail Loop is a light, thin, and flexible band, designed especially for all workout types.
- FOR OUTDOOR ADVENTURERS — The Compass app delivers helpful views and details like elevation, incline, longitude, and latitude. See the last place where you had cellular reception. Mark your location with Compass Waypoints. Backtrack uses GPS to map where you’ve been so you can retrace your steps. Alpine Loop is an extremely rugged and secure band to meet the needs of all outdoor adventurers.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first one to add a review.