BOYA BY-M1000 Condenser Microphone
0/5 Reviews: 0
- BY-M1000 is a multi-pattern large diaphragm condenser microphone with 3-Pin XLR output for use with mic preamps, mixers, audio interfaces and video camera. It is ideal for recording podcasts, voiceovers, musical instruments, vocal performances and much more.
- The BY-M1000 delivers professional studio-quality sound with versatility of 3-selectable polar patterns. It features Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bi-Directional polar patterns. Giving users flexibility and sonic control, when they making different audio scenarios and sources.
- Cardioid: Ideal for dialog, vocal performances and making instruments. Omnidirectional: ideal for round-table podcasts, multi-person and multi-instrument recordings. Bi-Directional: Ideal for two-person interviews and vocal or instrument recordings while rejecting sound from sides.
- 3-Pin XLR for preamps, audio interfaces, mixers, professional processors and video camera.
- It features 2-position selectable gain control providing up-to 10dB of clean gain, a Low-Cut filter to remove unwanted bass rumble and noise and mute button.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first one to add a review.