Nokia Tab T10
0/5 Reviews: 0
- It comes powered by the Unisoc T606 SoC paired with 3GB or 4GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. It has a microSD card slot for additional storage up to 512GB.
- The tablet features a 2MP front camera for clicking selfies and doing video calls. On the rear, there’s an 8MP primary lens with autofocus support. It also has an LED flash on the rear to assist the camera in dark scenarios.
- It packs a 5,250mAh battery with support for 10W fast charging technology. The tablet comes in both Wi-Fi and LTE variants. It supports connectivity options like 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 5.0. The tablet also comes with an FM radio and a 3.5mm headphone jack for audio.
- The tablet boots on Android 12 OS out of the box with support for three years of security updates. Nokia claims that it is an Android Enterprise Recommended tablet. It supports facial unlock offering added security. Adding to its durability is the IPX2 water resistance rating.
- The Nokia T10 tablet comes with Netflix’s HD certification and has Google’s kids space support.
1280 x 800 px
There is no reviews yet. Be the first one to add a review.