HONOR X7a (6/128GB)
0/5 Reviews: 0
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 167.5 x 76.9 x 8.3 mm with a weight of 196 grams.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the design of the phone comes from the glossy plastic.
- Supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- The screen comes from a TFT LCD type in the form of a notch and comes with an area of 6.75 inches in HD + quality, with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, with a pixel density of 260 pixels per inch, with a refresh rate of 90Hz.
- Comes with 128 GB solid memory with 4 GB random memory.
- The phone supports the possibility of increasing the storage space by means of a memory card up to 1 terabyte.
- It comes with a MediaTek Helio G37 processor with 12 nanotechnology and a PowerVR GE8320 graphic processor.
- The front camera is 8 megapixels, with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a quad camera that is slightly prominent on the back of the phone, where the first camera comes with a 50-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera for the phone. As for the second camera, it comes with a 5-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography. As for the third camera It comes with a 2-megapixel resolution, with an F/2.4 lens slot, which is the macro camera. As for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F/2.4 lens slot, which is the isolation camera, in addition to a single LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting videos in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- Wi-Fi at a/b/g/n/ac frequencies and supports Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Supports the 3.5 mm port for headphones.
- It also supports Bluetooth, comes with version 5.1, and supports A2DP, LE.
- Geographical positioning supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- Means of security and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes with a built-in power button. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone via the face.
- The phone supports acceleration, proximity and compass sensors.
- The USB port comes from Type C and supports the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 6000 mAh with fast charging of 22.5 watts and reverse charging of 5 watts.
- The phone comes with the Android 12 operating system with the Honor Magic UI 6.1 interface, with full support for Google services officially.
Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
720 x 1600 px
There is no reviews yet. Be the first one to add a review.