Tamron 17-28mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens for Sony E
0/5 Reviews: 0
- Prime standard-length lens designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however, can also be used on APS-C models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture offers control over depth of field and suits working in low-light conditions.
- Newly designed HLA (High-response Linear Actuator) focusing motor provides unprecedented high-speed, high-precision, and quiet AF.
- Based on the latest optical design technology, the lens incorporates 14 elements in 11 groups, with 3 aspherical lenses and 1 SLD glass element. The lens effectively suppresses various aberrations such as astigmatism and field curvature, which cannot be corrected in-camera.
- Equipped with a focus mode switch, an aperture ring click switch, an aperture ring lock switch to prevent unintended operation, and an AFL button to assign any function from the camera.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Dust and splash-resistant construction with a brass bayonet mount for ensured accuracy and durability.Covering ultra-wide to wide focal lengths, this lens is particularly suitable for landscape, astrophotography, and architectural shooting.
- Its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture complements this range and affords increased control over depth of field along with enhanced low-light performance.
- The optical design incorporates a both XLD and LD elements, which produce a highly corrected image with reduced chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Individual elements also feature Tamron's BBAR coating, which suppresses flare and ghosting for greater contrast when working in backlit and harsh lighting conditions.
- Additionally, adding to the versatility, an RXD stepping motor enables quick, near-silent autofocus performance to suit stills and video, along with full-time manual focus override and a minimum focusing distance of 7.5".
- Suiting this lens's use in inclement weather conditions, it also features a moisture-resistant construction along with a fluorine-coated front element to protect against fingerprints and smudging.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first one to add a review.