Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art Lens for Sony E
0/5 Reviews: 0
- Standard zoom is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used with APS-C-format models, where it will provide a 36-105mm equivalent focal length range.
- Integrated stepping motor realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance.
- Six F Low Dispersion (FLD) and two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Multi-Layer and Nano Porous Coatings have been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- At the wide-angle end of the zoom range, a minimum focusing distance of 7.1" is possible with a maximum magnification of 1:2.9 to suit working with close-up subjects.
- At the telephoto end, the minimum focusing distance is 1.25' with a maximum magnification of 1:4.5.
- The rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Integrated AF-L button can be programmed to adjust various shooting settings and the lens also features a dedicated AF/MF switch and a zoom lock switch to prevent the barrel from accidentally extended.
- Integrated stepping motor achieves quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first one to add a review.